WP Rocket v3.6.3_Final with License Infinite (worth $249) Expiration Date July 24, 2091
WP Rocket v3.6.3_Final Changelog:
- Enhancement: Allow using wildcards in the Always Purge URL(s) field in WP Rocket settings
- Enhancement: Completely remove usage of glob() function in our codebase. It will make it work correctly on some hostings where it was not the case before
- Bugfix: Prevent a delayed FOUC issue in some cases when using Optimize CSS Delivery and Firefox
- Bugfix: Correctly replace Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager scripts when using relative protocol or async tag
- Bugfix: Prevent broken display when using HTML minification & the page contains IE conditionals markers
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent a PHP fatal error when using our varnish custom ip helper plugin on O2Switch with PHP 7.1+
- 3rd party compatibility: Correctly clear Savvii cache when clearing WP Rocket cache on Savvii hosting
- 3rd party compatibility: Don’t write the advanced-cache.php file on WPEngine
- 3rd party compatibility: Add automatic compatibility with wordpress.com plans allowing plugins installation (Integration from WordPress.com pending)
- 3rd party compatibility: Disable the Replace Youtube iframe with preview image when using Divi or child theme
WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress premium to improve WordPress performance?
- Is it better than WP Super cache or W3 Total cache?
- Is WP-Rocket pricing justified?
We will find answers to all these questions in this detailed WP rocket review.
Before that, we all know that a fast loading website not only gives great user experience, it also helps in better ranking.
For WordPress, there are many plugins which you can use to make your blog load faster and one of the most common type of plugin is cache plugin. This cache plugin creates a cache of the static file of your blog posts, and when a user accesses the post it serves it directly from the cache folder.
This saves a ton of resources in terms of running all PHP queries and accessing your database to regenerate and server the same post. Moreover, serving a post from cache will make the post load way faster than without the cache.
I would not get into more technical aspects of WordPress caching and what you should know here is:
Having a cache plugin on your WordPress blog is essential. It helps you to make WordPress load way faster and reduces the load on server. Below infographic will help you understand how typically WordPress handle a page request
Now there are various cache plugins out there (Free and paid) and picking the right one is important, as it will save you from the headache of configuration, it will make your WordPress blog highly optimized for speed and performance.
Unlike old days, now WordPress is a big commercial market and all plugin developers are in a race to convert their free plugins into a product.
For example, one of the most popular cache plugin W3Total cache started offering Pro features/support which unlocks many advanced features and another paid cache plugin call WP-Rocket entered into the market and this was probably first WordPress cache plugin in the market to be released as a premium plugin.
When it comes to WordPress cache plugins, there are many free options out there such as:
- W3 Total cache
- WP Super cache
- WP Fastest cache
- Auto optimize
Survival of a paid plugin becomes difficult when there is a humungous amount of similar free stuff in the market. It becomes really difficult for a paid plugin to create its niche in the market. I have always been an ardent user of W3Total cache and WP Super cache plugin.
From past few months, I have been hearing good reviews about WP-Rocket plugin and I decided to give it a try myself and see how effective it is. I contacted the WP-Rocket team to ask for a review license so that I could do a neck-to-neck battle between W3 Total cache and WP-Rocket plugin, and find out if this premium cache plugin is really worth your money or not?
Preparing for W3 Total Cache Vs. WP-Rocket plugin:
alfredtpalmer.com is already highly optimized and the loading time is even less than a sec. I don’t see much point of doing this test on alfredtpalmer.com. For this, I picked one of my blog which is poorly optimised and takes a little time to load. One of our blog in the network is “seomuda.net” which is quite outdated in terms of theme, optimization and we were using W3 total cache plugin.
As you can see from the above results:
Page size was more than 1.31+ MB and overall performance is not that great. This is exactly why I needed to test WP-Rocket else it won’t be a decent comparison.
After testing the load time of the site, I uninstalled W3 Total cache completely. ( Guide to uninstall W3 Total cache plugin)
- Deleted cache
- Disabled all cache option.
- Disabled and uninstalled plugin
- Remove W3 Total config files via FTP
- Removed entries from .htaccess file
- Also used Advanced database cleaner to delete orphan tables created by W3 total cache
The idea was to remove all files related to W3 Total cache and test the site performance with WP-Rocket cache plugin.
Configuring the WP-Rocket plugin:
After using WordPress cache plugins like W3 Total cache and WP super cache for years, I thought to configure WP-Rocket plugin will take time but I was taken aback, as WP-Rocket is probably the most simplest WordPress cache plugin for anyone to configure. If you are someone without any tech-skills you can configure the plugin within seconds of time. You will be accessing the configuration dashboard via settings> WP Rocket
The only options which I enabled from the above screen was enabled Lazy loading images, mobile caching and increased the clear cache lifespan to 96 hours. As soon as you activate the WP-Rocket plugin it takes care of most of the optimization and caching options.
Here are the Pingdom and GTmetrix result after enabling the basic settings. Just to make sure pages are cached, I opened the site in another browser and browsed 10-12 pages to ensure caching of the pages.
So far the result was satisfactory and I decided to enable the files optimization feature to see how it improves my loading time. I just enabled all the three options for files optimization:
And this time the performance report was even better than the last time and I could see a considerable amount of difference in terms of loading time and total number of requests. Here is final loading time of the site:
Note: I have not yet touched the advanced settings which offers few features such as “prefetch DNS requests” “CDN” and few others. One thing which I find very interesting after comparing both the plugin is, WP-Rocket fixed most of the performance grade issues which a cache plugin is supposed to take care of.
Here is a test result by WP-Seer team, where they compared WP-Rocket with WP Super cache and here is the result difference in loading time:
Conclusion: WP Rocket review
When I started doing this test, I was not hoping to see such a huge difference as the W3 Total cache plugin is loaded with excellent features, but the results of the test proved me completely wrong.
In my testing I find WP-Rocket performance to be better than W3 Total cache and what I liked most about WP-Rocket is it’s easy to configure. In fact, it’s better than WP super cache and Auto-Optimize plugin.
You will also be getting support from their team and most important the loading time of your WordPress blog will be faster.
In the latest version of WP Rocket, they have added features to optimize your database. This is a smart move as a bloated database can slow down your WordPress blog.
Do test your site loading time with tools.pingdom.com with the current configuration and later follow my procedure and notice the difference with WP-Rocket.
Get WP_Rocket_v3.6.3_Final with License Infinite (worth $249) Expiration Date July 24, 2091
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!
- Newkarma Theme wordpress khusus website magazine berita atau news indonesia
- GET Jungle Scout PRO v2.1.2 [Chrome Extension][Updated: April 12, 2018]
- [Download] Liz Herrera – Crypto Profits U
- [GET] ANYOVERLAY $197 - FREE Exclusive Whitelabel Rights To My New AnyOverlay App
- ASINspector PRO v2.4.6
- JUNGLE SCOUT 4.1 + JungleScoutPRO 2.1.2. CHROME EXTENSION LIFETIME LITE VERSION
- WP Backlink Machine Plugin get 1000s Backlinks with 1-click
- Download WP Rocket v220.127.116.11 Infinite license The Best WordPress Cache Plugin Caching
- Yoast SEO Plugins Premium Pack v7.7.2 the most complete WordPress SEO plugin
- All in One SEO Pack Pro v2.7.1
- Everything You Need to Know How To Use Yoast SEO Premium v7.8.1 On WordPress: Complete settings (2018)
- Premium WordPress themes and plugins Latest Version 2019 Free Download
- Crackit.info Full Site RIP Cracked SEO Tools FREE Download 2019
- Yoast SEO premium package (v11.7)
- Download Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder v2.6.2 Premium + Templates
- Download Element Pack Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Element Pack v3.2.7 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Element Pack v3.2.9 Addons for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugins
- Download WP Rocket v18.104.22.168 Caching Plugin for WordPress Free
- BeTheme v21.4.1 Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Untouched + Header Builder
- Yoast SEO premium package (v12.3_Nulled)
- Download WP Rocket Plugin for WordPress v22.214.171.124
- Download Free Dokan Business v2.9.14 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled The Complete Multivendor
- Phlox Pro v5.2.7 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled
- Gentium V1.1.2- A Creative Digital Agency WordPress Theme
- Phlox Pro v5.2.9 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme
- Element Pack Elementor v4.1.0 Nulled
- Download Yoast SEO Premium v12.8 All plugins Pack for WordPress Plugin
- WP Rocket v3.4.4 Final Nulled - Caching Plugin for WordPress
- soledad v7.3.0 Multi-Concept Blog Magazine WordPress Theme
- 2020's Best Selling WooCommerce Premium Plugins - updated weekly
- Get WP Rocket v3.5.4 Final with License Infinite (worth $249) Expiration Date July 24, 2091
- Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin v3.0.3 Pro
- Elementor Pro v2.10.2
- WPJobster 5.6.3
- WP Rocket v3.6.3_Final
- Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 for WordPress Seo Plugin
- WP Rocket 126.96.36.199 Final
- Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 All plugins Bundle package
- Elementor Pro v3.0.3 + v3.0.5 WordPress Page Builder
- Download Elementor Pro v3.0.4 + v188.8.131.52 Free – The Most Advanced Pages Builder Plugin
- Happy Addons for Elementor WordPress plugin
- Elementor Pro v3.0.5 + v3.0.11 Free [Final]
- Elementor Pro v3.0.5 + v3.0.12 Free [Final]
- WP Rocket v3.8.1- Caching Plugin for WordPress
- BeTheme v21.9.5 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Happy Elementor Addons Pro v1.13.1 + v2.17.1 Free
- UpdraftPlus v184.108.40.206 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- Elementor Pro Template Kits Collection 2021
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.8.2
- Elementor Pro v3.1.0
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.9 All in one package Seo WordPress Plugin
- Gravity Perks v2.1.11 + All Addons Premium
- Element Pack v5.7.4 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Download Elementor Pro v3.1.1 - WordPress Page Builder Plugins
- BeTheme 22.0 - Nulled Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 2.2.4
- WhatsBulk 2.0.1 - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender
- Element Pack 5.7.6 Premium Addons for Elementor WordPress Plugin
- Download WP Rocket 3.8.8 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- UpdraftPlus v220.127.116.11 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- Rank Math SEO PRO V2.9.0 Best SEO Plugin For WordPress
- wpjobster 5.8.1 + Addons – Service Marketplace WordPress Theme
- UpdraftPlus v18.104.22.168 Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- [Download] WP Rocket v22.214.171.124 – Best Caching PluginWordPress
- Yoast SEO Premium Bundle 16.4 Best WordPress SEO Plugin
- Rank Math Pro 2.10.1- WordPress SEO Made Easy
- Download Yoast SEO Premium v16.6 for WordPress plugin
- Rank Math SEO PRO Version 2.11.0
- WP Rocket 126.96.36.199 WordPress Caching Plugins Free Download
- Yoast SEO Premium 16.7 Bundle full package
- Download GeneratePress Premium v2.0.3 WordPress Theme Full Version
- Rank Math SEO PRO v2.13.0 – WordPress SEO Plugin