Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 2.2.4
a new offering from Thrive Themes that lets you use a visual drag-and-drop editor to design 100% of your theme. You’ll get full control over your header, blog post/page templates, footer, and more. All without ever needing to look at a single line of code.
In our hands-on Thrive Theme Builder review, I’ll take a deeper look at this offering and help you decide whether it’s right for you. In general, I think that Thrive Theme Builder is an excellent theme builder for casual users, but there might be better options for advanced users who want full flexibility.
Keep reading to learn why that is…
Thrive Theme Builder Review Introduction
In a nutshell, the basic value proposition with Thrive Theme Builder is that it lets you use a visual drag-and-drop interface to customize your theme’s templates.
Have you ever felt limited by your theme? With most WordPress themes, you can only customize your theme using the built-in theme options. Some themes give you lots of options, while some only give you a few.
Either way, you’re limited (unless you know how to use custom code).
Thrive Theme Builder eliminates that frustration by giving you 100% code-free control over your actual theme templates.
Want to move the author name above the blog post title? Easy – just drag it there.
Want to move the logo in your header from the left side to the right side? Easy – just drag it there!
You can also do more than just rearranging the existing elements. For example, you could automatically add an email opt-in form to the end of your blog posts, or you could add a special CTA underneath the post title. The possibilities are pretty endless.
As you read through the hands-on sections next, you should get a better idea of how this works and how everything connects.
How Thrive Theme Builder Works – Hands-On
One of Thrive Theme Builder’s strongest points is how easy/fast it makes it to get up and running with your custom website. In fact, I would say that it has the fastest and simplest setup process of any WordPress theme builder that I’ve used (and I’ve tested a bunch).
Thrive Theme Builder is able to achieve this because it’s an actual WordPress theme, not a plugin (which is how most other theme builders work).
When you set it up, you’ll be able to choose the default templates that you’ll use for all your theme parts. For example, your header, your blog post template, etc.
That means you have a cohesive, fully-functioning site within the first few minutes. From there, you can:
- Edit all of the default templates using the visual drag-and-drop editor.
- Create more templates and conditionally apply them. For example, you could create a special template for blog posts in the “Review” category”.
Let’s go hands-on and I’ll show you exactly how this works…
1. Go Through the Theme Builder Wizard
Thrive Theme Builder is an actual WordPress theme, so you can install it just like you would any other WordPress theme (Appearance → Themes → Add New).
Then, you can go to Thrive Dashboard → Thrive Theme Builder to get started. Your first option is to choose the base theme that you want to import. Your base theme controls the basic styling and pre-made templates, but you can still customize everything using drag-and-drop.
This is an easy choice because, at least when I’m writing this Thrive Theme Builder review, there’s only one base theme to choose from – Shapeshift. In the future, you might get additional options, though, which would add a lot of value:
From there, you can follow the user-friendly setup wizard to configure important settings:
First, you’ll upload your logo and choose the primary color that you want to use across your entire site. You can always change this color in the future to quickly tweak your entire design:
Then, you’ll choose the default template that you want to use for various parts of your theme:
- Single blog post
- Blog post list
This part of the wizard is what makes it so easy to quickly get up and running with Thrive Theme Builder. Once you make these choices, you have a cohesive, fully-working site. Later on, however, you can always go back and fully edit these defaults or create your own templates:
You’ll repeat the same process for each template. Then, your site is ready to go. Here’s what my site looks like based on the templates that I chose:
2. Customize Colors and Typography
Next, you can further customize the colors and typography used by your theme. The nice thing about these choices is that you only need to make them once and then the changes will propagate to your entire theme.
You can also create multiple typography “sets” to quickly use different typography in different places:
3. Customize Templates or Create New Ones
Now for the fun part, and really the meat of what you can do with Thrive Theme Builder.
Let’s say you generally like how the default template that you chose looks, but you just want to tweak it a little bit. For example, maybe you want to move the title around or something.
If you go to the Templates area, you’ll see a list of all the default templates, as well as an option to create new ones:
First off, if you edit one of the existing templates, that will launch the visual editor (I’m going to dedicate an entire section to the visual editor next – don’t worry!).
Second, you can also create a new template that you’ll be able to use in certain situations. For example, maybe you want to create a different blog post template that you’ll use for your reviews – you can do that!
Exploring Some of the Most Notable Features in the Visual Editor
Thrive Theme Builder’s visual drag-and-drop editor is what takes it from “a flexible theme” to a “theme builder”. In the editor, you can use drag-and-drop to customize 100% of all your templates.
For the most part, Thrive Theme Builder’s visual drag-and-drop editor functions much like a WordPress page builder plugin. So if you’ve used Thrive Architect (the page builder from Thrive Themes), you’ll feel right at home from day one.
There are a few notable additions, though. Let’s go through them…
Dynamic Content Widgets
Remember – with a theme builder, you’re creating the template that your blog posts will use, rather than a one-off design (or your header template, footer template, etc.).
To let you do this, you get a new set of Article Components widgets that you can include in your design. For example, if you add the Author Name widget, it will display the actual name of the author. The Post Title widget displays the actual title of the blog post, and so on:
For each widget, you’ll still get all the same style/layout options. The key difference is just that these widgets are dynamically pulling their content from your actual site.
To see how your template will look with different content, you can use the Choose Content drop-down in the top-right corner to choose an existing post to preview:
Switch Between Templates
Another really neat feature is the option to quickly switch between templates without leaving the editor.
Let’s say you’re editing a blog post template, but then you suddenly decide you want to make a tweak to your header. All you need to do is click on your header template and then you can open it in the editor:
Then, you can easily switch back when you’re finished.
Include Custom Fields
This is a more advanced tactic, but something that advanced users will appreciate. Custom fields let you store additional information about a piece of content. For example, you could add a “Rating” custom field that lets you store a number for your review rating.
Just like Thrive Theme Builder lets you dynamically include regular WordPress content (e.g. the blog post author), you can also dynamically include data from custom fields in your templates:
This opens up the possibility to build some really custom sites with Thrive Theme Builder – no code required.
Thrive Theme Builder vs Other WordPress Theme Builders
A few years ago, there weren’t very many options when it came to WordPress theme builders. That’s changed since about 2018/2019, though, and we’re now pretty spoiled for choice when it comes to theme builders
Get Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v2.2.4 Nulled Free Download
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!
👉YOU MAY ALSO LIKE👇
- Newkarma Theme wordpress khusus website magazine berita atau news indonesia
- GET Jungle Scout PRO v2.1.2 [Chrome Extension][Updated: April 12, 2018]
- [Download] Liz Herrera – Crypto Profits U
- [GET] ANYOVERLAY $197 - FREE Exclusive Whitelabel Rights To My New AnyOverlay App
- ASINspector PRO v2.4.6
- JUNGLE SCOUT 4.1 + JungleScoutPRO 2.1.2. CHROME EXTENSION LIFETIME LITE VERSION
- WP Backlink Machine Plugin get 1000s Backlinks with 1-click
- Download WP Rocket v22.214.171.124 Infinite license The Best WordPress Cache Plugin Caching
- Yoast SEO Plugins Premium Pack v7.7.2 the most complete WordPress SEO plugin
- All in One SEO Pack Pro v2.7.1
- Everything You Need to Know How To Use Yoast SEO Premium v7.8.1 On WordPress: Complete settings (2018)
- Premium WordPress themes and plugins Latest Version 2019 Free Download
- Crackit.info Full Site RIP Cracked SEO Tools FREE Download 2019
- Yoast SEO premium package (v11.7)
- Download Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder v2.6.2 Premium + Templates
- Download Element Pack Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Element Pack v3.2.7 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Element Pack v3.2.9 Addons for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugins
- Download WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 Caching Plugin for WordPress Free
- BeTheme v21.4.1 Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Untouched + Header Builder
- Yoast SEO premium package (v12.3_Nulled)
- Download WP Rocket Plugin for WordPress v188.8.131.52
- Download Free Dokan Business v2.9.14 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled The Complete Multivendor
- Phlox Pro v5.2.7 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled
- Gentium V1.1.2- A Creative Digital Agency WordPress Theme
- Phlox Pro v5.2.9 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme
- Element Pack Elementor v4.1.0 Nulled
- Download Yoast SEO Premium v12.8 All plugins Pack for WordPress Plugin
- WP Rocket v3.4.4 Final Nulled - Caching Plugin for WordPress
- soledad v7.3.0 Multi-Concept Blog Magazine WordPress Theme
- 2020's Best Selling WooCommerce Premium Plugins - updated weekly
- Get WP Rocket v3.5.4 Final with License Infinite (worth $249) Expiration Date July 24, 2091
- Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin v3.0.3 Pro
- Elementor Pro v2.10.2
- WPJobster 5.6.3
- WP Rocket v3.6.3_Final
- Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 for WordPress Seo Plugin
- WP Rocket 184.108.40.206 Final
- Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 All plugins Bundle package
- Elementor Pro v3.0.3 + v3.0.5 WordPress Page Builder
- Download Elementor Pro v3.0.4 + v220.127.116.11 Free – The Most Advanced Pages Builder Plugin
- Happy Addons for Elementor WordPress plugin
- Elementor Pro v3.0.5 + v3.0.11 Free [Final]
- Elementor Pro v3.0.5 + v3.0.12 Free [Final]
- WP Rocket v3.8.1- Caching Plugin for WordPress
- BeTheme v21.9.5 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Happy Elementor Addons Pro v1.13.1 + v2.17.1 Free
- UpdraftPlus v18.104.22.168 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- Elementor Pro Template Kits Collection 2021
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.8.2
- Elementor Pro v3.1.0
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.9 All in one package Seo WordPress Plugin
- Gravity Perks v2.1.11 + All Addons Premium
- Element Pack v5.7.4 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin
- Download Elementor Pro v3.1.1 - WordPress Page Builder Plugins
- BeTheme 22.0 - Nulled Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 2.2.4
- WhatsBulk 2.0.1 - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender
- Element Pack 5.7.6 Premium Addons for Elementor WordPress Plugin
- Download WP Rocket 3.8.8 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- UpdraftPlus v22.214.171.124 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- Rank Math SEO PRO V2.9.0 Best SEO Plugin For WordPress
- WPjobster 5.8.1 + Addons
- UpdraftPlus v126.96.36.199 Premium WordPress Backup Plugin
- [Download] WP Rocket v188.8.131.52 – Cache Plugin for WordPress
- Yoast SEO Premium Bundle 16.4 Best WordPress SEO Plugin
- Rank Math Pro 2.10.1- WordPress SEO Made Easy
thrive theme builder nulled how to build a website from scratch,how to build a website with wordpress,how to build a website,how to build a website from scratch using wordpress,how to build a website from scratch wordpress,how to build a wordpress website from scratch,how to build a wordpress website from scratch 2020,how to build a wordpress website from scratch for beginners,building a wordpress website 2020,building a wordpress website from scratch,thrive themes,thrive theme builder
thrive theme builder free download
thrive theme builder woocommerce
thrive theme builder download
thrive theme builder review
thrive theme builder tutorial
thrive theme builder vs thrive architect
thrive theme builder price
elementor pro crack
elementor pro free download full version
elementor pro gratis
elementor pro harga
elementor pro license key
elementor pro lifetime license
elementor pro nulled
elementor sample pages
elementor tidak bisa dibuka
how install elementor pro
jual elementor pro
kelebihan elementor pro